Let us then with confidence draw near to throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
On Thursday September 28, 2017, we had nearly 300 guests attend with open minds and hearts ready to give to Central Texas LifeCare. Although we did not meet our annual goal of $160,000 we were very close. On this awesome night we were able to raise $110,785.61 from generous donors. The funds we raise are used to provide all services FREE of CHARGE to our clients. Every client is given the opportunity to hear about Jesus and His love for them and their unborn child.
Highlights from the evening:
- Our first client, Emily, shared how the Life Walk Bible studies have helped her strengthen her walk with the Lord.
- Our second client in the LifeCare Ranch program, Rebecca, shared how she received love and guidance when struggling with her pregnancy decision.
- Rodney, one of our male clients gave a powerful testimony regarding how CTLC provided care, help and resources to him and his fiancée giving them hope and courage to choose LIFE for their baby.
- Guest Speaker, Claire Culwell, told her powerful story of how her miraculous life entails surviving an abortion, being adopted, now a mother and how God continues to create beauty in the unexpected.
- Central Texas LifeCare continues to see an increase in both of men and women
- The ministry of CTLC is growing and there is a need for a larger facility
Up to date we have seen a great impact at CTLC in 2017
- 41 babies saved from abortion
- 10 clients accepting Christ as their Lord or rededicating their life to Christ.
- 273 Ultrasounds performed
- 1200 Clients served
- 51 men are participating in our Earn While You Learn Program
If you missed the opportunity to attend, give or be a part of our banquet on this help this awesome ministry it is not too late. We ask that you pray and consider helping us bridge the gap so we can continue to provide Genuine Care, True Help, Real Hope to those facing an unplanned pregnancy.
Central Texas LifeCare would like to give a special Thanks to Fuschak’s Pit Bar-B-Que for providing an excellent and delicious dinner.
Interested in Volunteering? Come Join Us for a 2 day training on November 7 & 8th Call Leticia Cerda for more information at 512-396-3020
To donate online go to: www.centraltexaslifecare.org and click the “Donate Now” tab.